Conversion / Implementation Team Leader Roundtable
Merger and Acquisition – New Plan Implementation - Service Provider Transitions - Data Consultant Teams - Client Facing Consultants - Payroll Integration - Digital Experience Orientation
“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.”
- John Pierpont Morgan
Forum for Conversion / Implementation Team Leaders at retirement plan service provider firms to exchange ideas and practices with the goal of enhancing the effectiveness of business processes and team management. In 2024, we will meet in person May 20/21/22, 2024 at the Hotel Chicago Downtown Autograph Collection, Chicago, Illinois.
Annual membership and engagement in the Conversion / Implementation Team Leader Roundtable gives the participating company meaningful experience influencing advisor, plan sponsor, participant, and service provider practices in the service provider transition process through:
- Drive the direction and content of Roundtable activities,
- Two registrations at the in-person meeting May 20/21/22 in Chicago Illinois
- Peer discussion on hot topics and burning issues,
- Sessions for both Large/Jumbo plans and small plans – covering both M&A transitions and total plan transitions,
- Three tracks (data management, payroll integrations, client-facing, and plan sponsor training),
- Plan advisor and consultant panel
- Second PERSPECTIVES on Quality in Service Provider transitions
- Web content for a plan sponsor and advisor audience,
- Self-evaluation quiz on the webpages on Quality in Service Provider transitions,
- Printable version of PERSPECTIVES,
- Promotion of PERSPECTIVES in social media (LinkedIn, X, Instagram, and Threads),
- Promotion of PERSPECTIVES in news releases to the trade press.
- 3 company polls on plan sponsor and advisor best practices to inform PERSPECTIVES,
- 3 Editorial Board meetings to advance PERSPECTIVES and supporting research,
- 6 one-hour online meetings
- 3 for the client facing consultant track,
- 3 for the data management and payroll integration track
- Access to the EACH Enterprise online retirement plan community app (includes access to roster of contacts, among other benefits) (at https://community.eachenterprise.com/)
- Other activities as budget allows and membership needs evolve.
Membership dues cover all benefits and deliverables of the baseline membership.
- Program: $5500 (no increase from 2023)
Artificial Intelligence Online Session
- $1500 per company for 10 seats (connections)
May 20/21/22, at the Hotel Chicago Downtown Autograph Collection in Chicago, IL
Client-facing Consultant Team Leads
- Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. Eastern - Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. Eastern - February 27, June 18, and August 27, 2024
Data Management and Payroll Integration Team Leads
- Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. Eastern - March 5, June 11, September 10, 2024
REVOLUTIONIZING RETIREMENT PLAN ENGAGEMENT AND SERVICE DELIVERY THROUGH AI
Join us on January 9 for an insightful 60-minute interactive webinar that will delve into the transformative power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) within the Retirement Plan Services and Investment sector. Hosted by AI keynote speaker and author Frank Lazaro, this session will explore current AI applications that are redefining how companies like Fidelity Investments, Empower, Principal, Transamerica, VOYA, and ADP Retirement Services can deliver service in areas including client interaction, fraud detection, participant education, HCM/payroll integration, and more.
Artificial Intelligence keynote speaker and author Frank Lazaro
Date and Time
January 9, 2024 at 3 p.m. Eastern
Individuals for overall responsibility for:
- Client relationship (Sponsor, Advisor / Consultant, TPA)
- Client onboarding (conversion / implementation)
- Account management
- Service delivery
- Participant strategy and participant experience
- Digital user experience
- Process automation
Join the online community of EACH Enterprise, the Retirement Advisor Council, and the Coalition for Payroll Excellence. Members have access to the portal, announcements from EACH Enterprise, community members and Q&A with members with access to the directory of members across all three organizations. There is no cost to join.